Finance a YouPower Sun Storage 6kWp solution at Prime -1 before 31 August 2017
In partnership with Greenfin Finance, we've put together a great finance package at prime -1 to get you up and running with solar. Contact us to find out more and start saving! You can view the details and the terms and conditions here.
GreenFin is a proudly South African Financial Services company that assists households with the move to renewable energy. GreenFin makes going GREEN affordable!
Who is GreenFin?
GreenFin is a Financial Services company that focuses on Green and Sustainable initiatives in the Alternative Energy Landscape. GreenFin has a keen interest in reducing the carbon footprint of South African households and strives to make sustainable options accessible and affordable. In 2015 alone, GreenFin has financed over 100 households, contributing towards a carbon saving of over 550,000 kWh per year.
GreenFin has developed 2 different financing options for clients who want to pay off their systems over time.
The offers are summarised below.
Finance packages differ based on type and cost of installation, as per the quotation from Enel:
- Fixed or variable interest rate options available. Interest rates are dependent on a client’s unique credit profile
- Flexible repayment terms of 12 to 99 months available
- Mandatory Credit Life Insurance required
- Client obtains ownership from day one, however the client will be liable for finance instalments for the duration of the contract with Enel
- No early settlement charges or penalties apply
- Terms & conditions apply and are subject to change
Rental packages are offered on standard installations
- Remote monitoring and preventative maintenance are included in monthly rental
- Standard rental has a warranty offering of 10 years
- Rental can be annually extended to 15 years at existing rental fees (without further warranty protection)
- Renewed rental will be quoted and can be entered into at any time. New installations are subject to new rates
- Option to buy at residual market value (at any time during or after rental period)
- 3 months upfront deposit required; 3 months’ notice of cancellation required; penalty charges apply for early termination or cancellation
- Insurance of any Enel equipment remains responsibility of the Renter
Going Green is simple, flexible and fast. Follow these 4 easy steps:
- Apply online at GreenFin https://greenfin.co.za/apply-now/
- Submit copies of: Enel Quote, ID, 3 x Bank Statements, Proof of Income, Proof of Address
- One of GreenFin's dedicated staff will contact you to take you through the application process
- On approval and acceptance of finance, Enel will be paid directly and installation will commence